How I legally cut my power bill by two-thirds? An electrician conducts an experiment - Newspread

Header Ads

How I legally cut my power bill by two-thirds? An electrician conducts an experiment

Hello everybody!
My readers and many of them are women, have been lately asking me the same question: "Is it true that an energy saving device helps reduce electricity power bills?" Looking ahead, let me tell you that the energy saversdo help you cut your bills by 2-4 times .
Before I wrote this post, I'd found out that last September my neighbour installed an energy saver. I couldn’t believe when she showed me her bills: the next month the amount on the bill she received was 2.5 smaller!
With her permission I took a photo for the blog:
She told me she was using all the same appliances, as usual: "I have three small children. I constantly have my washing machine, vac cleaner, and the cooking top going on. We used to spend huge money on electricity bills. So, in secret from my husband, I decided to buy an energy saver. I installed it myself, it’s very easy and safe. Mind you, I don’t know anything about electricity.
The energy saver works instantly, my husband was in shock. In September we used 639kW and in October - only 258kW, which is 2.5 times less" !

The experiment confirmed the effectiveness of the energy saver.

Being an electrician with a 20-year career I couldn’t believe that such a small device could result in huge savings on electricity . Well, let's see how this stuff works.
The technology of an effective energy saving has been developed in Japan. It’s widely used in electric vehicles, including Tesla. The whole "idea" is a small device that helps cut the power usage by several times. The technique is so simple and cheap that it is used at home and at work in the United States, Japan, South Korea and now in Nigeria. No need to install magnets or special devices to reduce electricity usage or steal it. It's all nonsense and it’s illegal. Whereas this saver simply has to be pugged into a socket .
My experiment . I bought a model called Electricity Saving Box. It was delivered directly to my place in 3-4 days after I ordered it on the manufacturer’s official website .
In the box, I found the device itself and a simple 2-step user manual on how to plug it in. It's very simple, any housewife can do it.
I turned on a vacuum cleaner and checked the consumption (kW/h, i. e. what we actually pay) before and after I plugged in the saver .
Before connecting the saver, the wattmeter was showing the nominal power of the vacuum cleaner - 1053W:
When I connected the saver I checked the power consumption again:
What I saw was that after connecting the saver, the electric power consumption was cut by two!
I even felt ashamed because I hadn’t known about such a simple thing.
It has been two weeks since I’ve started using the device and it’s time to assess preliminary results: in 15 days, power consumption dropped by 65% ! This means that in six months I’ll be able to save my monthly salary. Is it much? I think it is. I believe any extra money to spend on my family and kids is great.
So the saver really works. I confirm. As for its price, I checked so many websites and from what I could see the manufacturer’s website offers Electricity Saving Box at the cheapest price. Also, the device was delivered directly to my home.
So good luck to all and don’t waste your money.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.